Sunday, August 16, 2009

just a little while more...pls..

Time is running out...
Hang in there Aatha..
I know it hurts..
I can see it all in your eyes..
You have always been our pillar of strength..
All the nagging and shouting back then, seems so distant now..
I will promise to make things better, if you wake up and say something..
Your final departure is taking a toll on us all..
Watching you suffer silently is making me feel numb in the knees..
Vilasini sinama cried today..She really misses you...Amuna sinama too..

"Dear god,

I have finally gathered enough strength to say...PLEASE TAKE CARE HER AWAY FROM ALL THIS SUFFERING. Although I don't know if this is what I want..I still want you to put an end to all of her pain. She deserves something better..But before you take her with you to be with Thatha..Please give my family the strength and courage to face the hurdle of losing a loved one.."


When it's real, feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you still living your life, after death..

Every step I take,
every move I make
Every single day,
every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin of the days,
when you went away
What a life to take,
what a bond to break
I'll be missing you....