Sunday, June 5, 2011

10months ago.

10 months ago I thought everything was going to be okay, but I was wrong. Everything seemed to turn ugly instead. Missing you is not just a thought, it's much deeper than pain itself. Where are you? And why did you have to leave?! Days go by quickly but the pain within remains. I can't sleep in peace anymore. I have constant nightmares of the hospital calling me and telling "pls come down immediately, your father has collapsed, we are resuscitating him now." nightmares are uglier each day. And I can't express it. No one is going to understand. They say, when it's over, IT'S OVER. They lied! It's never over, it's a new beginning to something much more scarier. I'm scared and I'm lonely. Very lonely. I have so many things running through my mind every minute. Most are scary ones. Even after 10months.