Tuesday, December 22, 2009

i gotta new way to walk..

Today was utterly random as usual. I met up with Dasuuu..awww, he's gonna go India for a short trip soon...(like tomorrow!)...and I will miss his kunjumani munji like CRAZY!

Das is indeed an awesome person. He has so much of joy and laughter all trapped inside one tiny body! And he's an handsome boy..awesome inside and out. I am really glad that we're friends. -I gotta know him through RAGU! how much more random can it all get?

well, so we hung out with Victor, das's friend. it was fun..we had a good time singing songs and eating at Ghandi's..food was freaking awesome!

After the whole singing thing, Das and I met Ragu...Victor went home. So the three of us watched a movie @ Causeway Point Cathay-THE PERFECT GETAWAY!-psycho movie. hahahaha...After that we just chilled and talked alot about life. I learned an handful today. And I hope Ragu did too. -pls read the BOOK!!!!!! It was a day well spent. I had fun. And I am glad to have met them both, somehow they both have taught me to appreciate life as it is. The more we share stories, the faster time flies!

So here I am now sitting at home and trying to find something to write in my 1500 words essay. MUST BE POSITIVE!-im gonna make this essay an awesome one! wahahahahahahaha....

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement, nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

"They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel."

"Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."