Wednesday, December 9, 2009

never expect anything.

never keep your hopes and dreams clustered together on someone, cause people will hurt you. always base your hopes and dreams on goals, cause goals keep you moving forward and they prevent you falling back hard on your ass. life has been pretty interesting lately, i have been meeting people with a hell load of problems. hahaha...like as if mine's not enough for me to handle. but unknowingly, i have been a listening ear to others. i don't know if i had made any form of impact in their lives, but i know i am learning something new each day. I don't know where all this is leading me and why I'm having mixed feelings but I sure know that the best part of this journey is yet to come. I shall remain positive and give out good vibes to others while i can. nights.