Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i'm happy.

After a series of misfortunate events, I'm finally happy and contented. I'm really glad Dasa is in my life. He has brought a whole new dimension to the word friendship and i'm so glad that we met. Seriously, I can't ask for more in a friend. Someone so appreciative after a short, taxing, and unappreciative friendship! I am so happy now that everything else seems so distant. I don't have a word of regret. And I am happy with every new change in my life. Everything happens for a reason. I'm just gonna go with the flow and be happy. The word "positive" and "happy" has never been so over rated until i met Dasa. hahahahaha. crazy boy! Every single day we can sit somewhere for hours and laugh so much yet do our homework! I feel very motivated to do my best. The best is yet to come...must always be positive :) nights yall.