Thursday, August 26, 2010

dearest Mahendran :)

thank you for being the only soul in the world to read my blog. hahahaha. its like you have access to my heart and its emotions and feelings. hey, you must feel honoured. hahahaha. out of all people i have met. you are seriously, different. MAD actually. you force me to blog about my life so you can read it! enna la ithu? and you even make me give a deadline for blogging! but thank you, like you mentioned, it has made me feel better. it may not solve my problems, but i feel less burdened. i am often able to express myself better with words rather than talking. talking just screws things up la. big time. better not to talk to anyone about feelings. today is my last day of attachments at KKH. next week is my exams. I am really not stressed about it, i should be. I have not studied. wahahahaha..but i have the weekends to sit down and get to it. All i have to do is understand what I am studying and I am good :) monday 9am is my first paper (ADULT NURSING). Got 4 papers in total. I hope I  am doing a good job la mahen, I just hope I will do well for this diploma and make my daddy proud. He deserves it.

Hey mahen, thank you ok. For...everything. Love you.