Sunday, July 5, 2009

H1N1?

OMG!

Just after the class gathering, i was down with FLU, FEVER, BODYACHES! the three atypical signs of h1n1..i was so sick last saturday that my mum had to drag me to see a doctor. my poor old lady..she loves me so much yet she refuses to show it very often. (ps.i love her 2) So we went to the GP at 12.30pm, the Doc refused to see me. He only checked my temperature (38.7 degrees) and called for the ambulance (993) to come fetch me to tan tock seng hospital. He refused to treat me. So yeah, there i was hanging onto dear life..(ok! i sound so melo-dramatic!) i waited for the idiotic civic ambulance to come. they only arrived @ 3.35pm and by then i was giddy and nausea..i sat in the awful smelling ambulance and nearly died cos the dumbass driver was rounding Ang mo Kio for 20 mins, just to reach another avenue to pick up another suspected case..by then i've already pucked and i was looking like a piece of waste material! And the old chinese lady who came into thge ambulance thought i died. she refused to look at me. i guess she thought i was the H1n1 virus itself! She was already wearing a mask yet she covered her nose and mouth region with both her hands! bloody swine!! babi-eating swine! grrr....

i was too weak and sooooooo wasted to purposely cough on her face...so i let her pass..

@ Tan Tock Seng Tentage, time 5.00pm. i was seen by a messy lady doctor. she was quick. she only saw me for 10mins. she I/V cannulated me and took some blood for investigation. gave me some painkiller and zoooooommm she went away....temperature was (39.3 degrees). i slept..on a very uncomfortable trolley. they left me on drips and she only saw me again @ 9.15pm. i only remember her telling me that i was free from H1N1 and i needed to rest alot...what happened after that was history!

singapore's medical treatment receival timing is sooooo lacking. everythng happens in a delay. we are so ready for a outbreak yet we fail to see the smaller issues!...thats something we've gotta improve in our medical response field.

oh yeah, i got well..after alot of crap and pep talks. hahahaha. i love my friends. they are sooo random. just like me...so god pls don't make me sick again like for the next thousand years. if i live that long..........