Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Henna treatment/Randomness

So work with Aunty Ji ended at 2, came tekka for mum's denture try-on session. Well, she was late so I decided to do henna treatment for my hair. Quite excited. Hahaha. I'm being very positive that my hair will look awesome and beautiful soon :) and I'm so excited with my upcoming dentures. Haha. Yes, I paying for her. Anything for her. I hope that with the dentures her swallowing will improve. Did I mention tht mum has been choking on practically everything she eats? Scary shit! (Ps: right now my hair is under the steamer and the heat is steaming my brain! Haha.) anyway, back to mum, I brought her to consult the dr and with god's grace her throat is fine. No cancer or tumor. But must bring her for another check up soon, that's to check her swallowing strength. Hope everything will go on fine. I love mum. Alot. And I know u know that very well mahen :)