Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The rich and the poor.

Ever wondered why the rich always remain rich and the poor always poor? Sometimes I wonder how do the rich remain rich and why does the poor maintain slave-hood. When I do private cases, I'm simply blown away with the life the rich people live. Wow! Seriously! Wow! All I can do is admire the beauty of their houses and their posh lives! Have u been to great world city's service apartments? Simply mind blowing. And not forgetting the arrogance that comes along with the client who resides there. She treats her maid like a dirt rag and she is super fussy! She often forgets that the maid is still a person who is being under paid due to her qualifications! When I look at this behavior that being displayed,I thank my lucky stars for an educational background. Did u know that nurses are actually highly paid maids? Well yes, sadly we are. Often we are expected to clean up the mess left by the weak. Ps: I'm thinking about the billionaire song. (I wanna be a billionaire, so friggin bad. Buy all of the things I never had..) haha. Oh well, she's paying me an handful, so I'm supposed to shut up and listen to her whine like a rich old bitch!

Ps: Mahen, I still have not figured how to put in a shoutout box for u and only u to comment. Haha. I shall figure it out soon. In the meantime, pls don't miss ms E too much ok :)