Monday, November 1, 2010

dear daddy.

god, why do u give pain together with happiness? wads real and wads not?

i know its a love song but the words are beautiful.

"Kalainthalum megham athu meendhum medhakum
Adhu pola thaaney undhan kadhal ennakum
Nadai padhai vilaka kadhal viluntha uddan nadaipathuku
Nerupalum mudiyath amma nineivugalai allipathuku
Unnakaga kathirrupen oh
Uyirodu paarthirrupen oh "

-miss u daddy so much. with each passing cloud i wonder when we'll meet again. i doubt you'll rmbr me. but i always will daddy. i will always rmbr you. with all my heart and soul. i wanna do thrilling things daddy. something that will make my heart race so quickly. something that will bring thrilling moments, like defying gravity. i have been smoking. not the most proudest thing in my life. -i still rmbr how you say that smoking helps you think. haha. were you seriously kidding? or did you mean it? i miss you daddy, so much. i miss calling you appa. i suddenly feel that the word appa is distant.it hurtss daddy that i cant see you or talk to you anymore. life is not the same anymore. blogging about you burns a hole in my heart. i cant express this feeling to anyone daddy. only you know me best in this whole world. i guess in a way you have cheated me too, just like how pugeynes's daddy cheated her. are yall still friends up there? do send my regards to uncle. and pls tell god that your daughter doesn't want you to be born again. its a torture down here on earth daddy. you dont need this anymore. daddy, i have enrolled myself for class 2b bike license. i'm so thrilled by it. i cant wait to start attending lessons. i'm gonna do this for myself now daddy. i know i can do it. i wanted it so bad for so long. i am looking forward to the day when i'm riding on the road in the cool breeze, at night, just me and myself feeling at ease. finally im doing it. dont worry daddy, i will be safe.as long as you are looking after me. and dont worry daddy, i will still take the car license no matter wad happens. i know you'll say "do whatever you think is right, just rmbr to take the car license too" hahaha. i miss your sense of humor daddy. my dearest old man. i hope you'll get this letter. (at least i can live on with the faith that you did)

:) stay positive. best is yet to be.